Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dragonvale hack tool


Dragonvale hack tool






My gamecenter name is Dromulio just request to be my friend and comment on this video on whatever you want and i also will purchase it in your case thank youAlso if u desire to jailbreak your ipod here could be the listUUcqOEFh0N5WmkGgpnKSVHLA...the only way this works is if you email me your password and username for gamecenter then i will go on your money and purchase the stuff.(PATCHED) NO LONGER WORKS SADLYand also i dont have a jailbroken ipod anymore in case u desire a tutorial on what to do this or how to get friends who possess a jailbroken devices to perform this to suit your needs please leave me a comment telling me so thanks guys for 70k views and i apologize to the inconvenience with the patch.FEATURES- Gems Hack- Cash Hack- Treats Hack- Anti Ban System- XP BonusFAQDo I ought to purchase itNope you cannot pay a thingWill I be bannedNo weve added an anti ban system.Can I utilize it two times or moreYes you can run it several timesDoes it focus on Mac and PCYes Weve made our application cross computer therefore it works on bothREVIEWSJust between you together with me DragonValeHacker is pretty rad no longer extra cash about this game. TouchArcade.comI came upon this hack in doubt considering it turned out an iPhone game which have not been hacked its free and secure Thaxxx Enjoy
Dragonvale hack tool



0 comments:

Post a Comment