Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Dragonvale hacking tool


Dragonvale hacking tool






My gamecenter name is Dromulio just request to be my friend and comment for this video on what you want and i also will purchase it for you thank youAlso if u wish to jailbreak your ipod here will be the listUUcqOEFh0N5WmkGgpnKSVHLA...the only way this works is if you email me your password and username for gamecenter then i'm able to embark on your bank account and find the stuff.(PATCHED) NO LONGER WORKS SADLYand also i dont possess a jailbroken ipod anymore however, if u desire a tutorial on what to do this or the simplest way to get friends who have a jailbroken devices to accomplish this in your case please leave me a comment telling me so thanks guys for 70k views and i also apologize to the inconvenience in the patch.FEATURES- Gems Hack- Cash Hack- Treats Hack- Anti Ban System- XP BonusFAQDo I need to pay for itNope you will not pay a thingWill I be bannedNo weve added an anti ban system.Can I utilize it two times or moreYes it is achievable to run it several timesDoes it work with Mac and PCYes Weve made our application cross computer therefore it works on bothREVIEWSJust between you and also me DragonValeHacker is pretty rad forget about spending cash with this game. TouchArcade.comI came upon this hack in doubt considering it turned out an iPhone game which haven't been hacked its free and secure Thaxxx Enjoy
Dragonvale hacking tool



0 comments:

Post a Comment